Rune2006
Subzerogames - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Subzerogames (/showthread.php?tid=817)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Subzerogames - Ayden - 05-23-2013 12:10 AM

(05-22-2013 09:44 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  Souds to me like a jealous 13 year old with way too much power in their hands.

Anyway, Ayden is a cool dude in my book and I'm pretty sure that no one hates him except you.

Is it his skills that make you upset? Or maybe his cool attitude?

Either way, I'm 100 % positive it's jealousy.

Grow up a little.
Peace.

Thanks Korn, but I don't think we need to keep bumping this thread now that the punishment has been given. The way he held himself last night was unacceptable and I hope that no one else has to deal with his antics.

At the same token, I think moving on is a better way of approaching this as opposed to hating on him.

RE: Subzerogames - Kornslipkn - 05-23-2013 06:05 AM

(05-23-2013 12:10 AM)Ayden Wrote:  
(05-22-2013 09:44 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  Souds to me like a jealous 13 year old with way too much power in their hands.

Anyway, Ayden is a cool dude in my book and I'm pretty sure that no one hates him except you.

Is it his skills that make you upset? Or maybe his cool attitude?

Either way, I'm 100 % positive it's jealousy.

Grow up a little.
Peace.

Thanks Korn, but I don't think we need to keep bumping this thread now that the punishment has been given. The way he held himself last night was unacceptable and I hope that no one else has to deal with his antics.

At the same token, I think moving on is a better way of approaching this as opposed to hating on him.

I agree, just had to let that one out, though.

RE: Subzerogames - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-17-2013 02:22 AM

I'm not subzero...