Rune2006
Voting. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Voting. (/showthread.php?tid=8420)

Voting. - garrett - 09-22-2014 11:37 AM

So we as a community have been juggling back and forth the idea of getting rewards for voting for quite a long time, some say yes, some say no, but I have a suggestion. The culinoramancers chest contained the best gloves in the game. It required you to finish a really long and difficult quest to get them, and I know Plural doesn't have the time or motivation to code that entire quest and the huge amount of requirement quests for it as well. SO, I say we implement the rfd chest, same place as it was in runescape, but instead it would require voting points to get the items inside. Would not harm the economy in any way, we'd get a bigger playerbase, and players would have more of a motivation to vote.

RE: Voting. - The Mild One - 09-22-2014 11:43 AM

Great idea. I support this fully seeing as the best gloves are slayer gloves which are beyond bad.

RE: Voting. - Dr Lurl - 09-22-2014 03:07 PM

I'm cool with this Smile

RE: Voting. - quackerpie - 09-22-2014 05:11 PM

I think we should also maybe implement a low level quest item reward. Maybe the bear head helmet so that low levels will have something to wear for stats that wont cost them an arm and a leg and also help them build an armor set.

RE: Voting. - Targaryan - 10-05-2014 11:16 AM

if any of you new players need items i gotchu just continue to play dont fkn quit

RE: Voting. - Feel - 11-15-2014 09:50 AM

I support this idea, and it is not very hard to code at all