Rune2006
New and amazed - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: New and amazed (/showthread.php?tid=8431)

New and amazed - Kevasaur - 09-29-2014 06:53 AM

Hello everyone! In a drunken haze last night I guess I stumbled upon this gem and am simply amazed by this server and am really excited to get started. If y'all see me around don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm sure I'll have a million dumb questions.
If anyone has any newbie tips please throw them my way! Big Grin It has been a very long time since I've actually have had to try in a RSPS.

IGN: Kevasaur

RE: New and amazed - Dr Lurl - 09-29-2014 08:01 PM

Haha welcome!
If you see me in game and have any questions, fire them away!
IGN: Dr Lurl

RE: New and amazed - garrett - 09-30-2014 04:00 AM

Welcome to the server dude

RE: New and amazed - dsun - 09-30-2014 01:36 PM

Hey, I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to throw your million questions at me, I'll gladly answer them (if I can)!

Have fun.

RE: New and amazed - Kevasaur - 10-01-2014 03:46 PM

Really appreciate it, y'all! Unfortunately I don't know how long I will be around. I'm on leave and was given a call that I am deploying very soon. But until them I'm going to enjoy it! ^_^

And until so... What is usually the trade for a set of a full Mith armor and Scimmy/Longsword?
What direction do I take my game progression to? For the longest time I've been killing chickens and am not quite sure what to do next. lol

RE: New and amazed - garrett - 10-01-2014 03:49 PM

buying full mith from the shops shouldnt run you more then like 20k or so, you could move to barbarian village and kill those for awhile. Or, you could go to the slayer master in burthorpe and get a noob task, to name a few things.

RE: New and amazed - Kevasaur - 10-02-2014 05:19 AM

That is a really good thank you!

RE: New and amazed - noob bob - 10-05-2014 03:20 AM

hint hint dr lurl sells pot

welcome!

RE: New and amazed - Kevasaur - 10-13-2014 12:39 PM

So far I've gotten along really well with whomever I bump in to. I see older players constantly helping or trying to help newer players such as myself and it's really nice. What has been the most online in the server at one time and what happened to all the players if there was once a lot?

RE: New and amazed - Targaryan - 10-13-2014 07:37 PM

plural wont update thts y ppl left and i alrdy own so much sht and i get bored need new stuff to do