Rune2006
feathero, the afk trainer - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: feathero, the afk trainer (/showthread.php?tid=856)

Pages: 1 2

feathero, the afk trainer - p u r e - 05-27-2013 08:41 PM

well basicly, I was walking to bandit camp to buy a teamcape, when I come across feathero afk training on bandits, idk how long he had been there but I killed him for 3.3k b arrows, 1 law, and addy dag (p), I think a punishment should be looked into, as he could of easy been afk there for tonnes of exp.

witnesses on scene: 0
witnesses ig : runescape, wax, and afew more, maybe pukawe.
lol after he even admitted he afk trains. saying qutoe from yell "yes I afk train = away from keyboard"

RE: feathero, the afk trainer - Kornslipkn - 05-28-2013 01:07 AM

I afk train wcing, too, because I don't feel the need to look at my character doing the same action over and over, I'd rather just browse websites while he's chopping.

Kind of a stupid rule tbh.

Just my 2 cents, though Smile

RE: feathero, the afk trainer - Goku - 05-28-2013 07:56 AM

(05-28-2013 01:07 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  I afk train wcing, too, because I don't feel the need to look at my character doing the same action over and over, I'd rather just browse websites while he's chopping.

^ Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[Image: truuu-thumb.jpg]

TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RE: feathero, the afk trainer - RimLadders - 06-01-2013 03:57 PM

(05-28-2013 01:07 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  I afk train wcing, too, because I don't feel the need to look at my character doing the same action over and over, I'd rather just browse websites while he's chopping.

Actually browsing on other websites while your character is chopping shit isn't called Afk since it means "Away From KeyBoard". So I guess browsing other website while your character is doing something isn't against the rules.

RE: feathero, the afk trainer - Doyoy - 06-02-2013 09:36 AM

Lmfao. If Real runescape doesn't have a problem from afk training, why should we? If we lose our shit then that's our own fault. Plural needs to take this stupid idiotic rule out.

RE: feathero, the afk trainer - eddies fan - 06-02-2013 10:48 AM

Also,I think there should be proof[pictures] for these "rule breaks" otherwise people could be lying.. :L

RE: feathero, the afk trainer - Plural - 06-02-2013 10:23 PM

(06-02-2013 09:36 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Lmfao. If Real runescape doesn't have a problem from afk training, why should we? If we lose our shit then that's our own fault. Plural needs to take this stupid idiotic rule out.

It's against the rules of runescape as well. Before making conclusions could you please look at arguments from different people with different people instead of basing the conclusion on your own opinion. It was already obvious what your opinion was about afking no need to stress it with a conlusion.

RE: feathero, the afk trainer - Doyoy - 06-03-2013 05:34 AM

actually, runescape doesn't mind or else we would get banned for it. they say we can afk but if we die and lose our stuff that's our own fault.

RE: feathero, the afk trainer - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-17-2013 02:14 AM

gffff, plural won.

RE: feathero, the afk trainer - Paper - 06-17-2013 10:51 AM

Might as well ban me right now. I afk train all the time...