Rune2006
how do i buy and sell? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: how do i buy and sell? (/showthread.php?tid=890)

how do i buy and sell? - parth516 - 06-04-2013 02:34 AM

how do i buy and sell i just started playing today!!!!

RE: how do i buy and sell? - Plural - 06-04-2013 04:00 AM

Hello there Parth516,
to start of with, welcome to Rune2006!
There are multiple ways to sell items. As you possibly already know, The grand Exchange did not exist in 2006. So people were forced to use other means of trading.
Popular ways of trading on Rune2006 are:
1) The general store -> You can get a low price for your goods in the General store located in various locations around the world.

2) Using the Yell feature -> There aren't that many players yet. That's why I recommend using
::yell message
to sell your goods ingame. That way if there is anyone intrested in your goods that is online at that time, you will hear from them, you can then both go to a location (::home popular for that) and make the transaction.

3) Last but not least, the trade forums. The trade forums are currently mostly for more long term purchases and sales. People will see your offer on these forums and if someone is interested they will contact you ingame or reply to your thread. You can also make player owned shops on the forums. That way you can sell specific items over and over again if you are good at a certain skill, or just kill certain monsters repetitively.

I hope this helps you out to start your adventure on rune2006!
Have fun!
P.S. -> If you have additional questions please post them in the "Support Section"

RE: how do i buy and sell? - parth516 - 06-04-2013 07:22 AM

thanks and i was wondering if rune2006 will add the grand exchange in future or not?

RE: how do i buy and sell? - RimLadders - 06-07-2013 11:44 PM

(06-04-2013 07:22 AM)parth516 Wrote:  thanks and i was wondering if rune2006 will add the grand exchange in future or not?

NO GE DIDN'T EXIST ON 2006 SO NO MEANS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVEN'T PROBABLY PLAYED RUNESCAPE ON 2006 WHEN IT WAS ALL ABOUT WORK!

RE: how do i buy and sell? - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-09-2013 08:59 AM

Rimladders, please calm down, because he is just asking a question. And who cares if he did or didn't play 2006 runescape. Because I am sure you feel 5 years old again.