Rune2006
Dev Position - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Dev Position (/showthread.php?tid=899)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dev Position - Ice pipes - 06-06-2013 06:19 PM

Hello My name is Chris, I am 17 years of age and have been working with java for about a year now. Slowly have been studying Ruby And hopefully will be learning much more about it in the future! I Developed for *censored* and am no longer with them.

Some people might know me by the names, " Mod Ice ", " Graphii ", " Dakota ", Or Slayer.

If you would like i could show you some of my work over skype which would be great if not My rune-server names are Graphii & Draynor. You might be able to find some of my work on Rune-server.

I Have also noticed you guys have not completely fixed the xlog duplication glitch. I Could help you's about with it if you's would like. I actually have it fixed myself.

What could i do for the Server?

Implement a functional Quest System.
Fix the Xlog Death Bug.
Remove the Uselelss Packet which Disconnects you when you AFK.
Remove Trading Sticks & Bulk Drops From the NPC Drops.
Add Rogues Den
Make Waterfall Accessible.
Add Fire breathing to Dragons.
Fix Barrows up a notch.
Make waterfall Dungeon Accessable
Add Cooks Assistance + More Quests.
Fix a numerous amount of Clues.
Fix Jads Bonus's which are written in ruby.
Fix Npc Definitions. You might notice a lot of npcs hit 1's
Fix Npc Animations. Alot of NPC's Have the Wrong Animations.
Fix Some Randoms
Implement Pest Control

If chosen as an Developer these are just a few of the things i would start with fixing.

I basically a big list of stuff which is missing and can be added.

I am Active 4-8 hours a day although i am rarely on, On The weekends.
If you'd like to know more or would like to see some of my work Please contact me @

* This is a Old Project of mine * Have added Quests, And more since.
http://www.rune-server.org/runescape-development/rs2-server/projects/476506-draynor-oldrs-ll-experience-what-use-real-rs.html

One of my first Projects.

http://www.rune-server.org/runescape-development/rs2-server/downloads/468902-06remake.html

RE: Dev Position - Henning B - 06-06-2013 06:41 PM

never heard of you.

RE: Dev Position - Mr Noodles - 06-07-2013 01:23 AM

trading sticks are there for a reason

RE: Dev Position - Henning B - 06-07-2013 01:59 AM

sounds like you want to implement a couple of tutorials from moparscape or rune-server

RE: Dev Position - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-07-2013 03:15 AM

Hey, Dryanor from Rune-server? I have seen a couple of your tutorials back when I leeched couple months back. You seem to know alot from what I have seen your tutorials. But you joined this month so just joining and asking for a dev position ill not help you at all. Just a suggestion, but I like the tutorials you made before. Keep up the good work. But just get to know the server and the people and all that then I think you will do good. But also, Plural is a solo man, I tried offering since I showed him some of my projects but he said no, he is a solo person. GL anyways mate!

RE: Dev Position - Fruit - 06-07-2013 03:21 AM

(06-07-2013 03:15 AM)Driman Wrote:  Hey, Dryanor from Rune-server? I have seen a couple of your tutorials back when I leeched couple months back. You seem to know alot from what I have seen your tutorials. But you joined this month so just joining and asking for a dev position ill not help you at all. Just a suggestion, but I like the tutorials you made before. Keep up the good work. But just get to know the server and the people and all that then I think you will do good. But also, Plural is a solo man, I tried offering since I showed him some of my projects but he said no, he is a solo person. GL anyways mate!

RE: Dev Position - Henning B - 06-07-2013 04:03 AM

DRIMAN, GET LOST, NOBODY LIKES YOU!

RE: Dev Position - Ice pipes - 06-07-2013 08:57 AM

(06-07-2013 01:23 AM)Mr Noodles Wrote:  trading sticks are there for a reason

Trading stick where put in to the Drops to remove Most Bulk drops, As a quick fix. You can Remove them now and it won't change a thing.

I Haven't seen a rune-source server with Pest Control yet, Henning B.

I am able to write my own work, I don't need to leech. If i am writing work, I Do look it up some of the configurations, As finding interface id's ETC. Are very time Consuming and in that time a lot more code can be written.

@Driman,
Thank you Driman. And i know what you mean. I possibly might not be playing in game, Although i will be active on the forums. Hope to get to know you all a bit better.

Sincerely;
Chris

RE: Dev Position - Henning B - 06-07-2013 05:51 PM

(06-07-2013 08:57 AM)Ice pipes Wrote:  
(06-07-2013 01:23 AM)Mr Noodles Wrote:  trading sticks are there for a reason

Trading stick where put in to the Drops to remove Most Bulk drops, As a quick fix. You can Remove them now and it won't change a thing.

I Haven't seen a rune-source server with Pest Control yet, Henning B.

I am able to write my own work, I don't need to leech. If i am writing work, I Do look it up some of the configurations, As finding interface id's ETC. Are very time Consuming and in that time a lot more code can be written.

@Driman,
Thank you Driman. And i know what you mean. I possibly might not be playing in game, Although i will be active on the forums. Hope to get to know you all a bit better.

Sincerely;
Chris

my rune-source server has pest-ctrl :*

RE: Dev Position - Ice pipes - 06-08-2013 12:25 AM

Show off please?