Rune2006
Laux - My Introduction - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Laux - My Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=900)

Laux - My Introduction - Laux - 06-06-2013 11:56 PM

Hello, I am J.W. Laux. I am a 17 year old from Tiffin, Ohio. I am a rich and powerful man, so please do not approach me if you are considered to be a 'hooligan' or 'scalawag', as I do not associate myself with these types of people. I have nothing against these people, but I simply do not partake in their activities.
I have made my fortune because of my deceased father, and also from my successful interest in stock trading. My father was worth $10.8 million when he died 2 years ago. According to his will, I am to receive $50,000 monthly for 21 years. I am an only child, and my mother died earlier in my life, so luckily I will acquire my father's full fortune.
I am currently worth approximately $800,000. I currently am investing in the stock BIOD, which has sadly declined in value as of the last few days, but I am confident that I will eventually profit off of this medical experimentational company.
I enjoy partaking in several activities, such as basketball, Call of Duty, and this server. I also am into several drugs, which I keep myself regulated, and un-addicted. It is totally fine if you disagree with me about this situation, but I have decided it is something I want to do. I currently smoke marijuana, and I also enjoy getting high on Dxm, which is found in cough syrups such as Robitussin and Coricidin.
I play this server because it calms me down, and I enjoy playing this to pass the time while watching my investments. I am a fisherman, all I do is fish, and cook my fish. If you are interested in buying cooked or uncooked fish from me, you can contact me ingame, my username is Laux.
Thank you if you read my introduction, I know that it is rather lengthy, but I feel that it is necessary for me to explain key points of my life. Goodbye.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I enjoy making pointless videos on YouTube. If you would like to watch my videos on YouTube, here is a link to my account. http://www.youtube.com/user/istuny0u

RE: Laux - My Introduction - Paper - 06-07-2013 11:56 AM

Hey welcome.
One person is worth one person, not $800,000.

RE: Laux - My Introduction - Henning B - 06-07-2013 05:53 PM

(06-07-2013 11:56 AM)Paper Wrote:  Hey welcome.
One person is worth one person, not $800,000.

actually there is an estimated value on people according to thir wealth, me for example is aprox 2m NOK which is around 400/500k usd

RE: Laux - My Introduction - Kornslipkn - 06-07-2013 07:48 PM

Way too edgy for me.

RE: Laux - My Introduction - Paper - 06-08-2013 12:33 PM

(06-07-2013 05:53 PM)Henning B Wrote:  actually there is an estimated value on people according to thir wealth, me for example is aprox 2m NOK which is around 400/500k usd
What's valuable isn't the person, it's how much money you have and what you own. That makes a person "worth" more.
Besides, I really don't like to compare human beings to bills and coins.

RE: Laux - My Introduction - Fruit - 06-08-2013 06:03 PM

(06-08-2013 12:33 PM)Paper Wrote:  What's valuable isn't the person, it's how much money you have and what you own. That makes a person "worth" more.
Besides, I really don't like to compare human beings to bills and coins.

This.