Rune2006
Introduction of Certain Concepts - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introduction of Certain Concepts (/showthread.php?tid=902)

Pages: 1 2

Introduction of Certain Concepts - lvivas - 06-07-2013 05:55 AM

Dear Plural,
I was wondering if we could have a poll for stuff we would like to be

introduced back into rs2006 such as lunar spells, hunter, construction,

clan wars, dark bows, rune crossbows, or rune defenders. I am not

asking for the Ge, abilities, or Eoc concepts to be introduced, but I do

feel that some of the concepts from rs2007 would make the game

more fun. Do you think we could have a poll for these type of things?

Sincerely,
lvivas(member of rune2006)

RE: Introduction of Certain Concepts - eddies fan - 06-07-2013 06:02 AM

I would say no too all but Castle Wars since the rest wasn't in 2006 . Tongue

But I would love to see castle wars and pest control being added in the near future. Tongue

RE: Introduction of Certain Concepts - Henning B - 06-07-2013 05:49 PM

I say yes to c-bows since ranged is underpowerd atm

RE: Introduction of Certain Concepts - Kornslipkn - 06-08-2013 02:36 AM

No thanks

RE: Introduction of Certain Concepts - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-08-2013 02:39 AM

I would like to say yes, but those are client and cache sided mostly since adding stuff isn't as easy as you think, but i'd say half source half client.

RE: Introduction of Certain Concepts - lvivas - 06-08-2013 02:44 AM

Would you guys rather have the full experience of runescape2006 by having the cache end on December

31, 2006, instead of May 21, 2006?

RE: Introduction of Certain Concepts - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-08-2013 03:18 AM

This isn't easy, adding all that to the cache and source takes a while. And finding a server with this same cache is impossible, as you will have to recode all and jar it and all that.

RE: Introduction of Certain Concepts - RimLadders - 06-08-2013 08:15 PM

(06-08-2013 03:18 AM)Driman Wrote:  This isn't easy, adding all that to the cache and source takes a while. And finding a server with this same cache is impossible, as you will have to recode all and jar it and all that.

Okay now gtfo, you said your quitting 1000 times and you're still here.

RE: Introduction of Certain Concepts - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-09-2013 08:57 AM

RimLadders I recruited you here, and no you don't know me, your simply just another goon, who listens to others with no evidence i have 5 quitting threads. So please just leave me alone or I will just simply ignore you, because your not the owner of the forums so you "gtfo". So if you reply to this I will not even bother reading it. Oh and I like to see the "1000 quitting thread" I don't want to see "oh it was a joke" or " sarcasm" nothing... PLease show me all 1000. Oh and I did quit, I just like checking out the people i referred and my old friends, which they all seemed to quit except like 3 of them.

RE: Introduction of Certain Concepts - dsun - 06-09-2013 11:05 AM

(06-09-2013 08:57 AM)Driman Wrote:  RimLadders I recruited you here, and no you don't know me, your simply just another goon, who listens to others with no evidence i have 5 quitting threads. So please just leave me alone or I will just simply ignore you, because your not the owner of the forums so you "gtfo". So if you reply to this I will not even bother reading it. Oh and I like to see the "1000 quitting thread" I don't want to see "oh it was a joke" or " sarcasm" nothing... PLease show me all 1000. Oh and I did quit, I just like checking out the people i referred and my old friends, which they all seemed to quit except like 3 of them.

[Image: overwhelmed.gif]

ur post make me died
thx