Rune2006
list of updates for plural - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: list of updates for plural (/showthread.php?tid=9453)

Pages: 1 2

list of updates for plural - da nub cake - 01-28-2015 02:26 PM

1) "tenzig" for climbing boots (he will ad his own price)
2) "oziach" (make him finally sell rune platebodies)
3) "Siegfried Erkle" (sells the right shield half, mithrill seeds, legends cape.)
4) Culinaromancer's Chest (yes we need those barrows gloves)
5) ad "Ilfeen" the elf who sells you the crystal bow and the crystal shield. (tho this is a big thing to code so i found a solution. without adding the crystal seeds you could just make them buyable from the npc.)
6) "Ellis" for ancient staffs (and no it wouldnt be op because nothings op here)
7) well fix the drop rates of some items. (would advise you to rework the barrows drop table it is wery hard to get an item from the chest.)
8) Ofcourse agillity (and when that is coded you could add the crystal equipment and let us get that 56 agillity to travel to the elf and buy our crystal shiet)
9) God spells. (make the whirpool in mage bank work and add the npc who sells the god staffs and the 3 god statues to get ur desired god cape.)
10) Avas accumulator and crossbows. (yes everyone wants theese 2 in the game)

ofcourse this is just suggestions for plural what he should add. and people should add their own ideas to this thread aswell to make easier for plural deside what we need. (btw dont add quests adding items and npcs is way easier and we know how hard for plural would be to add everything with all quests and subquests.)

RE: list of updates for plural - Mekara - 01-28-2015 11:05 PM

You arent supposed to get barrows items easily Smile There is a random chance that you would get one. Some might get in first trip some has to do hundreds to get one.

RE: list of updates for plural - da nub cake - 01-28-2015 11:59 PM

the thing is... im sure the drop rate is fucked up. ive played other remakes with the same drop rate of rs and i know that you should be able to get a barrows item easily beeing the chance of 1/22

RE: list of updates for plural - Mekara - 01-29-2015 02:47 AM

(01-28-2015 11:59 PM)da nub cake Wrote:  the thing is... im sure the drop rate is fucked up. ive played other remakes with the same drop rate of rs and i know that you should be able to get a barrows item easily beeing the chance of 1/22

" 1/200 chance of dropping for each brothers killed;"
Took this from directly OSRS Wikipedia

RE: list of updates for plural - da nub cake - 01-29-2015 05:51 AM

oh forgot we need blue dragon scales added for our herblorers....

RE: list of updates for plural - fighter7 - 01-29-2015 08:18 AM

10/10 would attract a bunch of more revenue.

RE: list of updates for plural - slamacow - 01-29-2015 09:25 AM

Just so you know, almost everything you posted here is extremely OP and unneeded. I like the rock climbing boots, agility, oziach and fixed drop rates though

RE: list of updates for plural - da nub cake - 01-30-2015 08:40 AM

its not op it makes agillity a more worth skill if ur about the crystal equipment

RE: list of updates for plural - garrett - 01-30-2015 01:30 PM

da nub, there's nothing wrong with the barrows rate, i've got a log going with about 370 runs on it and the loot rate is right around 20-22. gonna post it when i hit 500, if ever.

(01-29-2015 05:51 AM)da nub cake Wrote:  oh forgot we need blue dragon scales added for our herblorers....

10/10 support^^

RE: list of updates for plural - da nub cake - 02-05-2015 01:51 AM

here is another suggestion for this thread add the heroes guild npcs that sell the d mace and the d battle axe and skillcapes c: