Rune2006
Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now (/showthread.php?tid=9497)

Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - Battulga - 02-18-2015 06:12 AM

Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now! can just say which date it is?

RE: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - dsun - 02-18-2015 06:27 AM

dear pleril.

plerel never said to mi he updait in februari? wtf will he really updait i dont know maybe he lie who telled u he wil updait how u know i dont know. we players has waiting so very long timing now it is very frustrate plerel. wtf. why are u being lier to us plerel we dont deserve dis. why u treat to us like this for wtf's? you think u can just com her and tell us to pley game but then u never updait its stopid lol!.. WLAN_0586 Internet access Connected anyway whjyen when will u updait plerel we need to know or else we wil riet game and queit game u dont want this happen right plerel its will be abd ofr u ah h9,g-=30g sorry cat walk on keyboard jk i dont hav cat whell plerel when will u reply to us, we are ur Playrs u will hav to answer and tel us truth or we quiet game u will cri its not wat u want right am is stuck in shithole nakamaz and i wait wait~ for updaits but never hapen. maybe once upon a time we got very upset and quiet game bcaouse plurol never updait again and he will be upset he never acknolwedge us and or he answre. i hope that hapens thnee he wil Cry and suffer becaus he is deserv he is bad thingymawtf and he always afk and afk never repli wtf updait to us game right now and will be hapy and many playirs wil come and enjoy and good comunity wil unfold and we wil be hapy plying, so plerel ples u telling us now u updait or not. we ned ho nesty truth so we wil be stay and gameplay'ing yeah . anyway plaril, we dont knoe if u bill updait or not but u kno 1 thing ? we hav Hope 4 u to updaits and answers to us so we can play game with good updatis we wil it means more pipol wil com and join and that mens more ppl vill vot for the game we wil Top Runlocus and mor ppl injoy game. mabe ,mor popil play it mean more boats in gam but i dont think we troubl. becaus we hav good modirators i believ vey ractive to and i think u shold make evrone mod if manby pipol boat too becaus then is flawlse no moads can boat so i think its posibl.. thnk s to you for listining to my letter am flaterd.

ur veri loyil playir,
dsun

p.s. plerel said to batolga he wil updait in februari. maybe its tru

RE: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - Hexane - 02-18-2015 08:47 AM

(02-18-2015 06:27 AM)dsun Wrote:  dear pleril.

plerel never said to mi he updait in februari? wtf will he really updait i dont know maybe he lie who telled u he wil updait how u know i dont know. we players has waiting so very long timing now it is very frustrate plerel. wtf. why are u being lier to us plerel we dont deserve dis. why u treat to us like this for wtf's? you think u can just com her and tell us to pley game but then u never updait its stopid lol!.. WLAN_0586 Internet access Connected anyway whjyen when will u updait plerel we need to know or else we wil riet game and queit game u dont want this happen right plerel its will be abd ofr u ah h9,g-=30g sorry cat walk on keyboard jk i dont hav cat whell plerel when will u reply to us, we are ur Playrs u will hav to answer and tel us truth or we quiet game u will cri its not wat u want right am is stuck in shithole nakamaz and i wait wait~ for updaits but never hapen. maybe once upon a time we got very upset and quiet game bcaouse plurol never updait again and he will be upset he never acknolwedge us and or he answre. i hope that hapens thnee he wil Cry and suffer becaus he is deserv he is bad thingymawtf and he always afk and afk never repli wtf updait to us game right now and will be hapy and many playirs wil come and enjoy and good comunity wil unfold and we wil be hapy plying, so plerel ples u telling us now u updait or not. we ned ho nesty truth so we wil be stay and gameplay'ing yeah . anyway plaril, we dont knoe if u bill updait or not but u kno 1 thing ? we hav Hope 4 u to updaits and answers to us so we can play game with good updatis we wil it means more pipol wil com and join and that mens more ppl vill vot for the game we wil Top Runlocus and mor ppl injoy game. mabe ,mor popil play it mean more boats in gam but i dont think we troubl. becaus we hav good modirators i believ vey ractive to and i think u shold make evrone mod if manby pipol boat too becaus then is flawlse no moads can boat so i think its posibl.. thnk s to you for listining to my letter am flaterd.

ur veri loyil playir,
dsun

n1. expected

RE: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - Targaryan - 02-18-2015 11:44 AM

I remember when satiben used to talk like dis

RE: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - dsun - 02-18-2015 01:59 PM

its veri sirius [Image: aaa_normal.jpg] leter to ploril.
i hop he wil red it and answer to mi byotifl letir. thx fok u plorikkl

RE: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - da nub cake - 02-18-2015 05:40 PM

OMG ROFL THAT WAS AMAZING all the "boet" n shit nice job dsun i luv u <3!

RE: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - Tess - 02-18-2015 09:52 PM

(02-18-2015 06:27 AM)dsun Wrote:  dear pleril.

ur veri loyil playir,
dsun

*stuppid
*beacuse
*boet
*meybe
Wink

But ty for this, I'm laughing out loud! Big Grin

RE: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - Targaryan - 02-19-2015 01:48 AM

PLURAL I KNOW U SAW THIS 100 PERCENT

RE: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - el neck - 05-16-2018 11:28 PM

Remember when there used to be hope?

A glimmer of the future in every player's eyes. Thousands of views on Jenove's newest beautiful proposed updates back in 2013, the kind of stuff that would bring the nostalgic 2006ers back to play.

But now, just desolation. The smallest flame of hope falters in even the most dedicated of us.

RE: Plural when do you update in februari? all players has waited very long time now - dj tim dis - 05-20-2018 04:09 AM

The flame never dies out though. Please, don’t give up and invite your friends so we can build this community back up