Rune2006
:B ~ ps voting is broken! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: :B ~ ps voting is broken! (/showthread.php?tid=9662)

:B ~ ps voting is broken! - Brown Magic - 12-19-2015 08:11 AM

Hi ! i don't really know how to do these well. . but Whats up everyone! I'm best known as Brown Magic within the rsps community . i want to start by saying .. I am in love with this server and it's my favorite i have ever played ! you'd be surprised how hard it is to find x1 servers . as well as 06 . as I am new i don't know the priorities for this server but the only thing i could complain about is i forgot about how few banks there were in o6 . lol! and agility spots need fixing . also the voting system is down! I would love to see this server at it's full potential .
it's a pleasure to have found this server and i hope it and it's community are long lasting !

pm me in game for any help ! ~ Brown Magic ~

RE: :B ~ ps voting is broken! - pwnbychris2 - 12-19-2015 08:14 AM

it's nice to meet you sir, I would like to say to you welcome! we are very small but us who do play are very strong active members Big Grin i'm looking forward to seeing you ingame (btw plural the owner doesn't update anymore, said he might in feb)

RE: :B ~ ps voting is broken! - Brown Magic - 12-19-2015 08:37 AM

(12-19-2015 08:14 AM)pwnbychris2 Wrote:  it's nice to meet you sir, I would like to say to you welcome! we are very small but us who do play are very strong active members Big Grin i'm looking forward to seeing you ingame (btw plural the owner doesn't update anymore, said he might in feb)

thanks man ! it's nice to meet you as well. super stoked to have found this server and i'd really like to help get it on it's feet !

RE: :B ~ ps voting is broken! - Erotom7 - 12-19-2015 09:11 AM

We were in need of players just like you, welcome! Hope you stick around.

RE: :B ~ ps voting is broken! - garrett - 12-19-2015 01:33 PM

You can vote, I've got the links in my signature, I kept forgetting where they are on the forums. Also agility does not work. but welcome!