Rune2006
Plural this the last week i will wait for update - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Plural this the last week i will wait for update (/showthread.php?tid=9739)

Plural this the last week i will wait for update - Battulga - 04-06-2016 03:47 AM

Plural this the last week i will wait for update if it's not happend i will quit for real. and never coming back.

RE: Plural this the last week i will wait for update - Tess - 04-06-2016 04:48 AM

Lol, he's working on it, if you think it is easy to code all these things, think again. Btw HE's coding, YOU're just complaining, I'm pretty sure complaining is the easy part here. Please be patient, it's very annoying to hear things like this all the time.

RE: Plural this the last week i will wait for update - Erotom7 - 04-06-2016 06:41 AM

Very well said, Tess. Could not have said it any better myself. I'll just add one more thing. Those of you who already given up or just post on forums, you made the easy choice here. The game itself requires both the developer AND its players. Think of future trades or the effects that playing right now will have.

RE: Plural this the last week i will wait for update - Yogosun - 04-06-2016 06:57 AM

(04-06-2016 04:48 AM)Tess Wrote:  Lol, he's working on it, if you think it is easy to code all these things, think again. Btw HE's coding, YOU're just complaining, I'm pretty sure complaining is the easy part here. Please be patient, it's very annoying to hear things like this all the time.
This. Also, I don't care how long it takes, I just want it to be well finished and not a rushed update. As long as it's being done of course.
Also, Erotom makes a good point. Without us, the server is dead and without us, Plural will lack motivation possibly.

RE: Plural this the last week i will wait for update - uuu - 04-06-2016 08:29 AM

(04-06-2016 06:57 AM)Yogosun Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 04:48 AM)Tess Wrote:  Lol, he's working on it, if you think it is easy to code all these things, think again. Btw HE's coding, YOU're just complaining, I'm pretty sure complaining is the easy part here. Please be patient, it's very annoying to hear things like this all the time.
This. Also, I don't care how long it takes, I just want it to be well finished and not a rushed update. As long as it's being done of course.
Also, Erotom makes a good point. Without us, the server is dead and without us, Plural will lack motivation possibly.

But it works in both ways of course, no updates no players as much as no players no updates. So if updates are soon to be pushed you could expect more players.

RE: Plural this the last week i will wait for update - Feel - 04-06-2016 09:47 AM

Agility is a more complicated skill to add due to all shortcuts + Requirements. I'd rather be patient and wait for perfect agility.

RE: Plural this the last week i will wait for update - t2idis - 04-06-2016 08:11 PM

stfu battulga

RE: Plural this the last week i will wait for update - kangy123 - 04-07-2016 01:36 AM

Get Rekt.

RE: Plural this the last week i will wait for update - p u r e - 04-10-2016 06:26 PM

lollllllllll