Rune2006
Just come back already - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Just come back already (/showthread.php?tid=9848)

Just come back already - fighter7 - 06-27-2016 07:54 AM

Lets face it, Plural doesn't give a damn anymore, I don't care how much money he could possibly be spending to keep the server open. But lets also look at this in another light. Sure, there isn't any updates coming to Rune2006. Sure, there isn't as much things to do in Rune2006 as you'd probably wish. But everyone still has a lot of fucking shit left to accomplish. I mean, we only have what, 2-3 whips in the game? We have a lot of 99's in skills that have yet to be accomplished. And if everyone comes back and actually plays the server, these new players I've been seeing daily since I returned will also come play, and who fucking knows, maybe Plural might start giving a damn again.

OH, and as for Plural. Instead of posting announcements about updates YOU promise us and then never fulfill, love off with it mate. The last thing we need is for you to give everyone false hopes. I use to look up to you for making this server. But that was 3 years ago when I was 15 years old. Now, I understand that you are just being an amazing human being, who dedicated much of his free time and money to this project and gave us the possibility to meet many people, who are good friends today, as well as the possibility to play 2006 runescape all for free, without ever asking for a penny, and I don't care if you come on this server and openly admit that you don't care for any of this anymore. Even though we all know it's true, we continue to harass you and say you don't do enough.

RE: Just come back already - Kornslipkn - 07-05-2016 03:01 AM

ye I agree with the second part

RE: Just come back already - Feel - 07-05-2016 08:45 PM

Your making me see things in a new light (Making me want to come back). I do agree that Plural doesn't care, It's pretty obvious. However It would be nice for someone not to care(Plural) to Sell the server to someone who wants to see it grow and prosper.

RE: Just come back already - pwnbychris2 - 07-06-2016 01:49 AM

if he where to sell it, someone would try for a week than just close the server for good, its better sitting up dead than it is not online at all imo.

RE: Just come back already - Erotom7 - 07-06-2016 02:09 AM

Then there's me. Just playing the game I love anyways. (Looted an ahrims top yesterday). And I will still keep playing because this server means that much to me. Join me or not idc *shrugs*

RE: Just come back already - pwnbychris2 - 07-06-2016 03:28 AM

iv been on the past 3 days, looted a ahrims top dh plate and torags hammer in one day I believe it was the first day I came back, plan to be on a lot more hopfully Big Grin just got a working keyboard again

RE: Just come back already - fighter7 - 07-06-2016 03:35 AM

Just came back. I don't know how much attention Plural gives anymore(he obviously still pays attention if he censored the words that I said in the thread), but if he sees us all coming back he can see we have interest again.

For anyone else who had possibly edited my 2nd part, can you not? I'm trying to make a point and you're just censoring my point. You don't need to agree with it but where's the freedom of speech?

RE: Just come back already - Iyascape - 07-10-2016 09:16 PM

I am also playing again but I would like to see more people online especially during weekends. At the moment I'm the only person online now.

RE: Just come back already - Iyascape - 07-12-2016 12:54 AM

And now I am the only person online too.. And that's a pity because this could be one of the best private servers in the history of rsps's.