Rune2006
Bugs/Updates - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Bugs/Updates (/showthread.php?tid=9904)

Bugs/Updates - owui - 11-06-2016 05:14 AM

So, posting here because im not sure if these are bugs or intentional, but you can't make your own compost, which I would really like because I want to be able to make supercompost for my herbs, I would really like this to get fixed. But, I would love to have agility work, and I think that since a lot of places arent accessible such as mort myre swamp that maybe opening a shop that sold herblore secondarys would be a good idea, as well as maybe allowing the rune shop to sell more runes and include law and nature runes but atleast law runes so that way teleporting around the map is slightly easier, I know this is suppose to be a bare bones 2006 server, but I think it would increase our player base if we just made some updates that made the game a little more enjoyable for everyone. Now I know that this is going to take coding and time and I just wanted to throw my two cents out there.

RE: Bugs/Updates - p u r e - 11-11-2016 10:28 AM

just to let you know, this server has not been updated in years, players who still play just make do with what there is

RE: Bugs/Updates - owui - 11-11-2016 11:12 AM

I really appreciate a vet posting on this and giving me a heads up, thanks for posting on my stuff and letting me know mate.

RE: Bugs/Updates - Erotom7 - 11-11-2016 11:10 PM

The vets appreciate your concern. We all share the need for progression. But pure said it best, we make the best of our current situation and still have fun & grind.