Rune2006
Where is everybody? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Where is everybody? (/showthread.php?tid=9962)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Where is everybody? - pwnbychris2 - 12-13-2016 06:19 AM

sadly it doesn't work with my internet, mines dynamic but the restarting router for 10 mins didnt work, nor did logging into my router and changing it that way, both way my ip changed but couldn't log in still :\ so look like ill only be playing with a vpn for a while now so i won't be on much atall vpn is to dangerous for me to use in 2 days iv died 3 times from the vpn dcing me and keeping my acc logged in for hours non stop :\\

RE: Where is everybody? - kangy123 - 12-13-2016 11:33 PM

Wtf... Someone help this dude, this sounds like a ultra sad story T.T

RE: Where is everybody? - dsun - 12-15-2016 06:07 AM

(12-13-2016 06:19 AM)pwnbychris2 Wrote:  sadly it doesn't work with my internet, mines dynamic but the restarting router for 10 mins didnt work, nor did logging into my router and changing it that way, both way my ip changed but couldn't log in still :\ so look like ill only be playing with a vpn for a while now so i won't be on much atall vpn is to dangerous for me to use in 2 days iv died 3 times from the vpn dcing me and keeping my acc logged in for hours non stop :\\

That's very odd. In my experience, changing IP always works. Perhaps you're doing something to trigger an IP ban? I'm sorry, I can't help you any further.

Only advice I can give you is: try changing your IP a few more times.

Hope you get it sorted out. Sad

RE: Where is everybody? - Dreamz - 12-16-2016 12:48 AM

Idea to generate more active users: I was thinking if someone who has the proper set up could stream the in game content we have here on platforms such as TwitchTV, that could serve as some effective advertising for the server. But is doing this in violation to the real game? Would jagex just shut us down?

RE: Where is everybody? - pwnbychris2 - 12-16-2016 07:12 AM

This be so dead no one would watch the stream xD
Including the fact no updates I can't see this place being super active again sadly

RE: Where is everybody? - Feel - 12-16-2016 12:59 PM

This servers practically long gone, Unless A) Plural comes back and start updating (Which I highly doubt), or B) Plural sells the server and they start updating (I doubt even more) this server will never really get past the 5-10 people who login occasionally.

RE: Where is everybody? - Rdr - 12-16-2016 06:35 PM

Hey Feel, i was missing you Sad Thought you were going to max out lol

RE: Where is everybody? - dusty1366 - 12-18-2016 02:54 AM

(12-16-2016 12:59 PM)Feel Wrote:  This servers practically long gone, Unless A) Plural comes back and start updating (Which I highly doubt), or B) Plural sells the server and they start updating (I doubt even more) this server will never really get past the 5-10 people who login occasionally.

C plural gives it to another coder (plural gives it to somebody like you or me) and they start updating and keep the player files

RE: Where is everybody? - Rdr - 12-24-2016 05:12 PM

It's cristmas vacation now so i hope to see alot of players...
Probably not but ok

RE: Where is everybody? - Feel - 12-29-2016 02:20 AM

(12-16-2016 12:59 PM)Feel Wrote:  This servers practically long gone, Unless A) Plural comes back and start updating (Which I highly doubt), or B) Plural sells the server and they start updating (I doubt even more) this server will never really get past the 5-10 people who login occasionally.

Eventually Tongue