Rune2006
Please Listen - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Please Listen (/showthread.php?tid=9965)

Please Listen - Like Mike - 12-21-2016 05:31 AM

Hello Everyone,

I recently joined this Rune2006 community around in November and I was hoping to find the right 05/06 server to play in and really bring back my nostalgia from the past. The most sad part about joining this server is that I see most of the time me being the only one online and barely anyone else. I really need people to play in order to run the game properly. There happens to be a Mod named "Plural" which I'm thinking he quit or something. I'm not really complaining or anything, and I don't want cause any arguments or problems with anyone on these forums. I always log every once a while just to see if there is anyone on and everytime I don't see anyone, I just immediately log off.

It is time to move on and I finally found (almost) the perfect 06 server to play in.

2006scape(dot)net

This server just recently got released and already has 10+ players on. The xp rate is 5x. All of the f2p quests are working and some p2p quests are.

Please everyone, I don't want to advertise or anything. I don't want to get banned we need to develop into 1 strong 06 server. I don't want to get banned or cause any problems. Just please.

Thank You

RE: Please Listen - uuu - 12-21-2016 08:41 AM

(12-21-2016 05:31 AM)Like Mike Wrote:  I don't want to advertise or anything.

Lmfao

RE: Please Listen - dusty1366 - 12-22-2016 12:58 PM

um this is advertising your talking about a server/promoting same god damn thing