By entering this site, you agree to and have read all of the following statements:
1. You are not an employee, staff member, lawyer, contractor, related to, or acquainted with Jagex LTD*, RuneScape*, FunOrb*, Stellar Dawn*, War of Legends*, or any of the afforementioneds subsidiaries or parent companies.
2. You understand that entering this site bounds you to these Terms of Service, and that you may not be bound to the terms of service of any of the mentioned companies, subsidiaries, or parent companies in point 1.
3. All information on this site is used solely for learning purposes. The main purpose of this site is to instruct people on the art of Java, php, and other types of programming.
4. All programs provided for download from this site are in entirety programmed by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business, organization, or association.
5. There is no profit made from this website. All proceeds are directed into cost. As such, with section 107 of the Fair Use Act's four factors determining fair use, non-profit and solely educational use is considered fair.
6. The authors, web master, web host, and community members of this site are in no way legally responsible for its contents or content posted by other members.
7. There is nothing sold (I.e, buying into ownership) on this website. No external advertising links (Unless pre-approved by the web master of this site) are to be displayed here. We do not offer advertising slots. The web master reserves the right to remove any external advertising links from this site, and take action against your account including but not limited to removing your account from the website.
8. Your use of any of our material for any sort of profit or any non educational use is illegal, per the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. If you are caught doing so, we reserve the right to petition your web host to remove the copyrighted material. You may reproduce personal copies of the material of this website through printing; that is the only acceptable reproduction of our material. You may link from your website to pages on our website with permission. All of the HTML, php code, mysql Databasing, photographs, designs, logos, and statements are protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States as well as other countries. You may not copy, tramsit, distribute, or upload the information contained within this site without prior written consent. Further licenses are not automatically transferable with the sale of a website by a customer to another party, prior written acknowledgement must be given by Rune2006 or said license is invalid and the website will breach copyright law.
9. You understand that we automatically log all IP addresses and add them to our archives and databases. Your IP Address is not shared or sold to any other company or firm. All ideas, submissions, messages, emails, specifications, and code that are presented or submitted to this website become the property of Rune2006 unless otherwise noted by copyrights. Any information submitted can be used by Rune2006 for any purposes we deem neccesary without any obligation or compensation to the individual or company.
In no event will the authors of this website, the company hosting the website, nor any member of this website be liable for any claim, damages, or any other form of liability; whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise arising from, out of or in connection with software or the use or other dealings in the software.
Rune2006 is not responsible for indirect or accidental damages due to failures, loss of files, and any results of "intents of harm" to any of our websites or by user submitted content. Rune2006 makes no claim that the operation will be error free and will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Rune2006 may change these terms and conditions to reflect: Changes in applicable laws; regulatory or security requirements; relevant guidance or codes of practice; technical alterations to Rune2006 or any of its websites; and to improve clarity and consistency. Please check this agreement form whenever you use any Rune2006 websites or products. If you access this website without a form of authorization, we will treat your use of Rune2006 products and websites as acceptance of these changes. If you do not agree to the changes of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using any Rune2006 products or websites.