Rune2006
Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer (/showthread.php?tid=1067)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - dj tim dis - 06-25-2013 11:36 PM

@Slayerz, you've played nonstop for 1-2weeks but we've known Plural for years. Here's a new flash for you too, i didn't have to admit to anything! I could have claimed everything to be heresay, 3rd party information, and just talked to Plural about it myself! I chose to be honest and to tell the full truth yet you're still continuing on with harassing the people who did the "bug" and still want punishment when it was fixed a couple days ago? Like i said before my story is on this thread http://rune2006.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1068

@Driman, would you stop being two-faced already and make it seem like as if i'm always scheming? You always come to me crying and complaining whenever you have issues but when issues happen with me you turn your back right away. Shows true character and that's why nobody has respect for you. Here's a news flash for you also, i went for mage after getting 99 thieving because... oh yeah hero's gave me a butt ton of deaths and bloods! oooooh it's like i'm Einstein! I'll let you think on that for a little.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Kornslipkn - 06-26-2013 12:01 AM

(06-25-2013 11:34 AM)pauly b Wrote:  lol i think its funny how this is called a "bug" itself its truely not a bug when people find out about it they start to think omg its a good money method not to go look up to see how much it really should give them by high alching this item so then the word spreads telling friends the good money method and others start doing not realising that they shouldnt be getting that much you have to think about that because its a private server players dont expect to get the exact amount as they would get as in real runescape. i support dj tim and the others who did use use the chaps to high alch just because its not a real bug and shouldnt be harrased in game being called cheaters and bug abusers because they are really good people and good friends and to the people that were saying them things just get mad because they didnt know about it until it was fixed so they couldnt make money from it because everyone knows if they knew about it they would of all been doing the same thing enough said.

Second this

Anyone who says otherwise is just jealous.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Ayden - 06-26-2013 12:05 AM

(06-26-2013 12:01 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  
(06-25-2013 11:34 AM)pauly b Wrote:  lol i think its funny how this is called a "bug" itself its truely not a bug when people find out about it they start to think omg its a good money method not to go look up to see how much it really should give them by high alching this item so then the word spreads telling friends the good money method and others start doing not realising that they shouldnt be getting that much you have to think about that because its a private server players dont expect to get the exact amount as they would get as in real runescape. i support dj tim and the others who did use use the chaps to high alch just because its not a real bug and shouldnt be harrased in game being called cheaters and bug abusers because they are really good people and good friends and to the people that were saying them things just get mad because they didnt know about it until it was fixed so they couldnt make money from it because everyone knows if they knew about it they would of all been doing the same thing enough said.

Second this

I don't know how you even read that. If you want to change that to standard English I would give my input.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Kornslipkn - 06-26-2013 12:08 AM

(06-26-2013 12:05 AM)Ayden Wrote:  
(06-26-2013 12:01 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  

Second this

I don't know how you even read that. If you want to change that to standard English I would give my input.

It really isn't hard to read what he said... Are you just looking for an argument now?

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Ayden - 06-26-2013 12:17 AM

(06-25-2013 03:39 PM)Plural Wrote:  I've got a few things things to remark to this.
We must not forget the players you mentioned are still the modest active players who currently play this game.
About 9m was made in total of which around 3 mil was already taken out. I think this is rather a post of jealousy than anything constructive. You say that I have no action taken against them but how would you even know it? What I do with them is a private affair and should never be discussed with the community. This excessive amount of money you talk about is very small compared to the total economy and what they gained legitly. Technically viewed the players do not get poorer. In run escape, if you play, you get richer. That's how the game is set up. You suggest them to be whipped for a bug that was not even a bug but a wrong value. The damage is next to none. I'll continue to take actions the way I planned it and you have no affair in deciding how this gets handled.

Well actually peetu has been abusing it since probably day 3 or 4 seeing as he's been the richest in the game and aside from some people with decent fletching levels the majority of the in game wealth has come from this.

Once again if you had read my post yesterday you would have understood that of course everyone is jealous because YOU are telling us that breaking the rules is OK. Why the hell I thought you'd do something about is beyond me and quite frankly it would have been better for me to just do the glitch with everyone else.

Not calling this problem a bug in the coding doesn't change the fact that it is game breaking and saying that it had only a small effect on the community is naive as hell... and your comment about playing to obtain more money is wrong as week. Crafting is supposed to be a secondary skill that is meant to be a money sink.

Lastly you told us that the money they earned legit which I presume involves money making methods that everyone knew about and were able to do, is much larger than what they made from the glitch (in the coding).. There is no way for you to tell. Absolutely no way of you being able to tell that they didn't alch a thousand of them or ten of them. The problem you can't seem to wrap your head around that slayerz isnt explaining clearly is that no one knows where that money went. Did P U R E use his larger cash pile to buy raw fish, more arrows, logs for fletching or did that money really go stale? Because you have no way of knowing slayerz is suggesting you wipe not only their banks and invents but also their stats.

I think youre making too many educated assumptions off of dodgy evidence

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Waddup - 06-26-2013 12:22 AM

I totally agree with the players being wiped out, if they made any legit money, that doesnt matter, if they abused they abused

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Paper - 06-26-2013 03:00 AM

Oh. Well if these people actually admitted to it then I have respect for them. Also an entire stat wipe is still too much in my opinion..

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Aaron - 06-27-2013 03:16 PM

(06-26-2013 03:00 AM)Paper Wrote:  Oh. Well if these people actually admitted to it then I have respect for them. Also an entire stat wipe is still too much in my opinion..

Slayerz scammed Driman for over 2Mill and he was also apart of the biggest bug abusing clan in a previous private server his just jealous lol everything that i made i gave back dj tim dropped all of his profit and i was going to make and alch chaps anyway since i was getting 63crafting for body's and i was buying hides before i knew about the bug but slayerz doesn't understand that Confused

(06-26-2013 12:17 AM)Ayden Wrote:  
(06-25-2013 03:39 PM)Plural Wrote:  I've got a few things things to remark to this.
We must not forget the players you mentioned are still the modest active players who currently play this game.
About 9m was made in total of which around 3 mil was already taken out. I think this is rather a post of jealousy than anything constructive. You say that I have no action taken against them but how would you even know it? What I do with them is a private affair and should never be discussed with the community. This excessive amount of money you talk about is very small compared to the total economy and what they gained legitly. Technically viewed the players do not get poorer. In run escape, if you play, you get richer. That's how the game is set up. You suggest them to be whipped for a bug that was not even a bug but a wrong value. The damage is next to none. I'll continue to take actions the way I planned it and you have no affair in deciding how this gets handled.

Well actually peetu has been abusing it since probably day 3 or 4 seeing as he's been the richest in the game and aside from some people with decent fletching levels the majority of the in game wealth has come from this.

Once again if you had read my post yesterday you would have understood that of course everyone is jealous because YOU are telling us that breaking the rules is OK. Why the hell I thought you'd do something about is beyond me and quite frankly it would have been better for me to just do the glitch with everyone else.

Not calling this problem a bug in the coding doesn't change the fact that it is game breaking and saying that it had only a small effect on the community is naive as hell... and your comment about playing to obtain more money is wrong as week. Crafting is supposed to be a secondary skill that is meant to be a money sink.

Lastly you told us that the money they earned legit which I presume involves money making methods that everyone knew about and were able to do, is much larger than what they made from the glitch (in the coding).. There is no way for you to tell. Absolutely no way of you being able to tell that they didn't alch a thousand of them or ten of them. The problem you can't seem to wrap your head around that slayerz isnt explaining clearly is that no one knows where that money went. Did P U R E use his larger cash pile to buy raw fish, more arrows, logs for fletching or did that money really go stale? Because you have no way of knowing slayerz is suggesting you wipe not only their banks and invents but also their stats.

I think youre making too many educated assumptions off of dodgy evidence
The richest people on projectrs06 not including the merchers where the crafters if they are able to buy hides 1k each make bodys and alch them for 3.6k they profit ontop of that they can buy red dhide for 5k each and sell the chaps for 40k each you can make A LOT of money from crafting

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - cojack - 06-27-2013 06:10 PM

Guys, it's doesn't matter about the bug being minor or what not. In runescape: "Any bug related incidents being exploited for the benefit of your character will be banned."

Hence the situation as much as they are good blokes, should have consequences.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Plural - 06-27-2013 06:25 PM

Closing this as this thread is no longer relevant. Everything that had to be done has been done...